"Let the sun in, while you relax with Massage"
Registered Massage Therapy for the bodies rejuvenation.
Autumn Sunshine Massage would like to say thank you to Lake Cowichan Community for all the love and support in the last 5 years.
Due to my own personal health, I will be going on medical leave of absence. I will be closing the clinic down effective June 16, 2023.
I hope to reopen, but at this time it is unclear as to when that will be possible.
I sincerely appreciate all of the communities support throughout my journey as a RMT her in Lake Cowichan.
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE -EFFECTIVE JUNE 16, 2023
COVID 19- PROCEDURES
Before your appointment:
The day before your appointment you will receive a Covid-19 screening questionnaire via e-mail. Completing this prior to your appointment will avoid an unnecessary trip in the event that you are unable to attend your appointment. We have waived late cancellation fees at this time.
VISA, MasterCard, E-Transfer
During your visit:
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled time. This will minimize the number of people in the clinic at one time to allow appropriate distancing between clients.
- Please attend the appointment by yourself. Waiting areas are not being utilized and additional chairs will be limited. This does not apply to minors or those requiring additional assistance.
- Prior to entry you will be re-screened for symptoms of Covid-19.
- There will be a sanitizing station for required hand cleaning prior to your appointment.
- Your temperature will be checked using an infrared thermometer.
- Please limit additional items in the clinic (bags, clothing, coffee etc)
- While our washroom facility is available, we ask that you please use your own washroom prior to your visit.
Thorough cleaning will be performed between each client using approved cleaning products. Any items that cannot be properly cleaned have been removed from the clinic/treatment space.
To keep everyone safe, we will be wearing personal protective equipment (masks, eye protection, gloves if needed and gowns.) These items will be changed between clients.
ONE ON ONE TREATMENT
Which extended health companies do you direct bill?
Pacific Blue Cross
Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance
Johnston Group/Maximum Benefit
What if my company is not listed?
We are happy to ask your extended health company if they offer electronic direct billing. We want to stay current and your company may now offer direct billing. Just ask! If they don't, you will pay for your treatment and submit your receipt to them the old fashioned way. Your massage is always provided by a BC RMT (Registered Massage Therapist).
What does direct billing mean?
We electronically submit your claim for you. The covered amount of your treatment is paid directly to the clinic. The remainder, if any, is paid by you.
Do I need a Dr's refferal?
It depends on your plan. You are responsible for knowing the ins and outs of your coverage.
Do you direct bill ICBC, MSP or WCB?
No we do not.